LACOSTE POLO L1212 HEB (123)
Sale Sold out
Regular price €110,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
The Original L.12.12 is the very first polo shirt invented by René Lacoste in 1933. With its collar, button placket and Petit Piqué, it revolutionised elegant sportswear and freedom of movement. Made using 20 kilometres of thread knitted under two levels of tension and a crocodile logo with 2367 stitches, the Original L.12.12 is a real coming together of know-how and expertise.
If you are between two sizes, we recommend the smaller size.
- Petit Piqué, the Lacoste signature knit
- Ribbed collar and sleeves
- Classic fit, comfortable cut and sleeves
- Genuine mother of pearl buttons
- Embroidered crocodile sewn on the chest
If for some unfortunate reason you would like to return an item, we are happy to offer you a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of your order.